Hotel “Royal Household” combines modern interior design and the best traditions of hospitality. Each of the spacious rooms provides an amazing view of the square and the levee of the Pissa.
Excellent location allows guests to easily walk to the major historical sights of Gusev, for example:
- Building of Gusev Agricultural College built in neo-Gothic style.
- Building of Amatel company, (ex. Neuen Regirung, a platform of the “HUNDRED” factory) 1908-1910, built by architect Richard Saran.
- The statue of a moose, the symbol of the city, depicted in the coat of arms.
- Salzburg Church (restored).
- Otto Hajherta’s fresco in the hall of Gusev Agricultural College.
- A new monument to Sergey Ivanovich Gusev. Gusev was exhumed and reburied three times.
- Монетный сад (около здания Администрации).
- Mint garden (around the administration building).
Monument to Gusум district newspaper “For valorous work”.
- City Park – a former German cemetery which was looted and aligned in the 70ies. Now half of the park is occupied by Yevgeni Mikhaylovich Popov sports and recreation complex.
- A miniature duplicate of the Eiffel Tower in the city park.
On the ground floor there is a café “Aelita” where you can enjoy the Russian and European cuisines offering 130 seats and a summer café for 42 seats.
A rich buffet breakfast is served daily until 10 a.m. in the cafe.
In the cozy bar you will find a variety of drinks and snacks.
Hospitality of the staff and the warmth of the reception will create the atmosphere of comfortable stay.
We have many years of experience with Russian and foreign tourists.